Service excellence competencies and behaviours are essentials for delivering exceptional customer service. Regardless of the industry that your business is in, the following skills are key to managing your customers well:
1. Communication: The ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
2. Empathy: The ability to understand and relate to the needs and feelings of customers.
3. Problem-solving: The ability to identify and solve customer problems in a timely manner.
4. Adaptability: The ability to adapt to changing customer needs and situations.
5. Attention to details: The ability to pay close attention to details and ensure accuracy in customer interactions.
6. Iniitiative: The ability to take initiative and go above and beyond to meet customer needs.
7. Teamwork: The ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet customer needs.
8. Continuous learning: The willingness to continuously learn and improve skills to provide better customer service.
Our service excellence programs are designed to inculcate the desired mindset and develop the appropriate practical skills to enhance customer experience.
We offer the following SSG-funded Service Excellence programs to those whose requirements are more straight-forward:
- WSQ Provide Go-The-Extra-Mile Service / Project a Positive & Professional Image
- WSQ Coaching for Service Performance
For individuals who are keen to hone their skills further in this area, you may wish to check out the 'Customer Orientation' programs under the Critical Core Skills in the Skillsfuture website here.
For organisations which require customised programs to meet your specific needs, we have specialised programs that include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish Relationship for Customer Confidence
- Response to Service Challenges
- Critical Elements of Customer Service
- Enhancing Customer Experience
- Service from the Heart
- The Healthcare Way Service Mindset
For enquiries or course registration, please call (+65) 65670098 or email email@example.com