The Service Excellence Competency Framework (SV CF) aims to provide a capability development roadmap for organisations embarking on their service excellence journey. Embedded in the SV CF is the Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) pathway for career progression of service-related careers.
Aligned to SPRING’s Business Excellence Framework and the Singapore Service Excellence Medallion Awards criteria, the SV CF focuses on 6 capability areas: Leadership, Planning & Process, People, Customer Experience, Information & Results and Service Innovation. It is designed to help organizations adopt an ‘inside-out’ and ‘outside-in’ approaches in creating and defining their desired service experiences through building organisational capabilities for innovation and productivity.
To find out how more about the SV CF, please click here The Service Excellence Competency Map
For an overview of the Service Excellence WSQ Qualifications Pathway, please click here The Road Map to Service Excellence WSQ Qualifications
DSI Academy offers the following WSQ Service Excellence programs:
- WSQ Provide Go-The-Extra-Mile Service
- WSQ Project a Positive and Professional Image
- WSQ Establish Relationship for Customer Confidence
We also conduct non-WSQ customised in-house programmes in the following areas:
- Coach Service Performance
- Demonstrate the Service Vision
- Role Model the Service Vision
- Foster Service Innovation
- Engage in Service Innovation Initiatives
- Respond to Service Challenges
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org