This course will help participants to discover the joy and passion of providing good service through a better understanding of themselves and the customer. Participants will be taught essential skills and useful tools to delight customers and create meaningful service experiences. The organization can help their employees become powerful service ambassadors through this program and raise service levels significantly.
This one day workshop will help you in all of these areas, and more!
At the end of this one day workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of each unit's contribution's Big Picture
- Develop ways of building rapport with staff, internal and external customers
- Deliver consistent service in the interaction with staff, internal and external customers
- Learn to be more effective listeners and communicators
- Build trust and team collaboration
Some of these topic that will be covered include:
- Understanding Your V.I.P
- New Paradigm in Service
- One Vision, One Organization
- Working Collaboratively for Excellence
- Be an Effective Communicator
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Personal Image
- How to handling complaint effectively
- Dealing with challenging and angry people
- Apply the HEAT Strategy
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for frontline, operational and support staff who are involved in the process of creating a positive customer experience.
Course Dates and Investment
For more details, please contact us at 6567 0098 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The one-day workshop would be delivered through lectures, case study, role plays, and group discussions.