This course will help participants to discover the joy and passion of providing good service through a better understanding of themselves and the patient. Participants will be taught essential skills and useful tools to delight patients and create meaningful service experiences. The organisation can help its employees become powerful service ambassadors through this program and raise service levels significantly.
At the end of this one day workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of each unit’s contribution to organization’s Big Picture
- Develop ways of building rapport with staff, internal and external patients
- Deliver consistent service in the interactions with staff, internal patients and external patients
- Learn to be more effective listeners and communicators
- Build trust and team collaboration
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Understand Your V.I.P
- New Paradigms in Service
- One Vision, One Organization
- Working Collaboratively for Excellence
- Be an Effective Communicator
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Personal Image
- How to Handling Complaint Effectively
- Dealing with Challenging and Angry People
- Apply the HEAT Strategy
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable Frontline, operational, service and support staff who are involved in the process of creating a positive patient experience.
The one day workshop will be delivered through lectures, case study, role play, and group discussion.