Have you ever encountered an unpleasant customer and not known what to do? Do you worry that you’re not assertive enough with demanding people? Do you struggle to solve problems? Do you know who your customers are? Do you have individual and organizational goals to strive for?
This two day workshop will help you in all of these areas, and more!
At the end of the 2-day workshop, participant will be able to
- Recognize that service delivery is an individual response value.
- Understand how your own behavior impacts the behavior of others.
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver.
- Communicate more assertively and effectively.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Who Are Your Customers?
- Understanding and Meeting Expectations
- Your Self-Image
- Meeting Expectations
- Setting Standards
- SMART Goals
- Telephone Techniques
- Communication Skills
- The Talkative Caller
- Dealing With Difficult People
- Steps To Problem-Solving
- Resolving Conflict
- Service PRIDE
- Acting Assertively
- Managing Stress
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for frontline, operational, support staff who are involved in the process of creating a positive customer experience
Course Dates and Investment
For more information on course dates and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The two-day workshop would be delivered through lectures, case study, role play, and group discussion.