Ensuring the patient experience is highly positive at each touch-point is pivotal. This workshop takes participants from vision to action, overcoming roadblocks. This is an entirely positive approach, empowering participants with the skills and mindset to enhance the patient experience and the inspiration to truly commit to WOWing the patients. This workshop addresses the positive way for mindset shifts, recognizing patient values, in-depth communication skills and working collaboratively for excellence.
At the end of the one day workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Demonstrate proactive listening skills and emphasize the importance of listening in determining patient needs
- Develop ways to building rapport with patients
- Deliver consistent service through positive language in your interaction with patients
- Discover the importance of service recovery
- Build trust and team collaboration
Some of these topics that will be covered include:
- Determining Patient Needs Requires Two-Way Communication
- Defining a Great Patient Experience
- Discover Patient’s Value
- Understanding Your Service and Communication Style with DiSC
- Applying DiSC Strategies to Patient Service by Going the Extra Mile
- Build Trust and Team Collaboration
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Frontline, operational, service and support staff who are involved in the process of creating a positive patient experience.
The one day workshop will be delivered through lectures, case study, role play, and group discussion.