Your success as a manager can often depend on how well your team operates.
How are their problem-solving skills?
Are they enthusiastic and motivated to do their best?
Do they work well together?
There have been hundreds of studies demonstrating that human beings function better and learn better in groups. If you want to develop your team leadership skills and unleash the talent of your individual team members, this 2-day workshop is a practical look at current leadership practices that work.
At the end of the 2-day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify different types of teams.
- Build teamwork by recognizing and tapping into the twelve characteristics of an effective team.
- Promote trust and rapport by exploring your team player style and how it impacts on group dynamics.
- Recognize the key elements that move a team from involvement to empowerment and how to give these elements to your team.
- Develop strategies for dealing with team conflict and common situations.
- Understand how action planning and analysis tools can help your team perform better.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Types of teams
- The TORI model
- The Team Player Survey
- Organizations Today
- The Stages of Team Development
- Communication Skills
- Shared Leadership
- DeBono’s Thinking Hats
- Managing Team Conflict
- The Trust/Relationship Model
- Obtaining Consensus
- Team-Shaping Factors
- Team Problem-Solving
- SWOT Analysis
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Supervisors, Managers, Executives and Professionals who want to understand the dynamics of building high performing teams.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email email@example.com
For more information on course dates and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The 2-day workshop would be delivered through mini lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, and paired/group discussions.