Do you get nervous when presenting at company meetings?
Do you find it hard to make conversation at gatherings and social events?
Do you lock up in awkward social situations?
If so, this one day workshop is just for you! It’s aimed at anybody who wants to improve their speaking skills in formal and informal situations. We’ll give you the confidence and the skills to interact with others and to speak in formal and informal situations and in front of small groups.
At the end of the 1-Day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Enhance the ability to speak one-on-one with others.
- Feel more confident speaking socially or in small groups such as meetings.
- Practice developing these skills in a safe and supportive setting
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Good communication skills
- Barriers to communication
- The skill of interactive listening
- Interpersonal skills
- The art of conversation
- Re-designing yourself for strength
- Fifteen ways to master a meeting
- Sticky situations
- Controlling physical & mental nervousness
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to communicate effectively and with confidence in formal and informal situations.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email email@example.com
For more information on course date and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The 1-Day workshop would be delivered through mini lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, and paired/group discussions.