On completion of this training, the learner will be able respond to challenging service situations through the use of appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication techniques. The learner will also be able to recognise triggers which may lead to service challenges, use service recovery procedures to respond to the challenges and escalate unresolved service challenges.
A competent individual must be able to:
- Use service recovery procedures to respond to service challenges in accordance with organisation’s guidelines
- Escalate unresolved service challenges using appropriate channels in accordance with the organisation’s guidelines
- Demonstrate resilience in the handling of service challenges
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for service counter personnel, customer service officers, call centre officers, service crew, patient service officers, healthcare staff & nurses etc. who are keen to be equipped with the appropriate skillset to respond to challenging service situations.
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on
• Be able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce
Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3
Course Dates and Investment
The above course fee and absentee payroll funding for SME employers are valid till 31 Dec 2021.
For individual registration, Skillsfuture Credit is available for Singaporeans aged 25 and above.
(The course fee can be offset in part or full for the portion of the course fee payable after SSG subsidy)
Statement of Attainment
Upon successful completion of 2-day training (16 hours) and course assessment, participants will receive an Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Sillsfuture Singapore (SSG).
For course enquiries or registration, please call (+65) 65670098 or email email@example.com
This two-day workshop is delivered through Trainer Presentation, Group Discussions, Role Plays, Reflection Exercise, Case Studies and other Structured Learning Activities