Edward Deming, the father of quality management, has said that people can face almost any problem except the problem of people. They can work long hours, face declining business, even the loss of a job, but they can’t deal with the difficult people in their lives.
This 2-Day workshop will help you identify some of the ways you may be contributing to these problems and give you some strategies you can adopt, at work and in your personal life.
At the end of the 2-Day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact on others
- Find new and effective techniques for managing negative emotions
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
- Identify those times when you have the right to walk away from a difficult situation
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Interactions with others
- Reciprocal relationships
- Anthony Robbins’ Agreement Frame
- Dealing with change
- The five-step process
- Managing your anger
- Managing other people’s anger
- Why don’t people do what they are supposed to?
- Causes of difficult behavior
- De-stress options
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Managers, Executives, Supervisors and Professionals who want to effectively handle difficult situations with people and turn a conflict into a successful resolution.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email email@example.com
For more information on course date and training fee, please view our training calendar.
The 2-Day workshop would be delivered through mini lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, and paired/group discussions.