On completion of this course, the learner will be equipped with the knowledge and application skills to build customer confidence in the organization and to develop customer relationships that build customer loyalty. It also involves the know-how of handling service opportunities and escalated service challenges.
Participants will learn to:
- Develop knowledge of organisation’s product or service offerings and customer profile.
- Establish customer rapport to build customer confidence in accordance with organisation’s guidelines.
- Provide post-sales follow up in accordance with the organisation’s guidelines.
- Respond to service opportunities and escalated service challenges to reinforce customers’ confidence in the organisation.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for front-line, operational, service and support staff who are involved in establishing and maintaining positive customer experience.
- Have an understanding of the organisation's vision, mission, values, processes and procedures
- Have an understanding of the organisation's product and service offering
- Have an understanding of the organisation’s service excellence procedures and practices and be able to impart service practices to peer, juniors and subordinates.
- Have 2 years of experience in a service-related capacity
- Be able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4
Course Dates and Investment
Skillsfuture Credit Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is available from 1 October 2015 onwards. Singaporeans aged 40 and above may enjoy up to 90% course fee subsidies of WDA-supported certifiable courses.
All Singaporean above 25 years old are eligble to use the SkillsFuture Credit of $500 for WSQ programmes.
Statement of Attainment
Upon completion of the 2-day training (13.2hours), participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from WDA.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 6577 0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on course date and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The two-day workshop would be delivered through mini lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, and paired/group discussions.