On completion of this training, the learner will be able respond to challenging service situations through the use of appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication techniques. The learner will also be able to recognise triggers which may lead to service challenges, use service recovery procedures to respond to the challenges and escalate unresolved service challenges.
At the end of the two day workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Use service recovery procedures to respond to service challenges in accordance with organisation’s guidelines
- Escalate unresolved service challenges using appropriate channels in accordance with the organisation’s guidelines
- Demonstrate resilience in the handling of service challenges
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
Use Service Recovery Procedures to Respond to Service Challenges
- Types of Triggers
- Types of Service Challenges
- Importance of Responding to Service Challenges
- Service Recovery Procedures and Principles of Effective Communication
- Respond to Service Challenges using Service Recovery Procedures in Accordance to Organisational Guidelines
Escalate Unresolved Service Challenges Using Appropriate Channels
- Service Escalation Channels and Methods to Escalate Service Challenges
Demonstrate Resilience when handling Service Challenges
- Resilience and the Methods to Demonstrate Resilience
Reflect on Own Handling of Service Challenges to Improve Performance in Future Situations
- Reflect on Own Handling of Service Challenges to Improve Performance in Future Situations
- Identify Techniques to Keep Abreast of Latest Products/Services and Service Delivery Procedures
- Monitor Own Service Delivery to Avoid Creating Situations that may Give Rise to Service Challenges
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Service counter personnel, patient service representatives, call centre officers, service crew, patient service officers, healthcare staff & nurses who are eager to be equipped with the appropriate skillset to provide excellent service.
The two day workshop will be delivered through lectures, case study, role play, and group discussion.