A great presenter has two unique qualities: appropriate skills and personal confidence. This confidence comes from knowing what you want to say and being comfortable with your communication skills. In this two day workshop, you will master the skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
At the end of the 1-day workshop, participants will be able to
- Identify ways to gain rapport with your audience
- Learn techniques to reduce nervousness and fear
- Recognize how visual aids can create impact and attention
- Develop techniques to create a professional presence
- Learn some different ways to prepare and organize information
- Prepare, practice, and present a short presentation
Some of the topics will be covered include
- Communication skills
- How to edit your conversation
- Appropriately sharing yourself with others
- Positive self-talk
- Making the most of meetings
- Body language
- Sticky situations
- Advantages of oral presentations
- Planning your presentation with PAFEO
- Overcoming nervousness
- The STARR pattern
- Start writing!
- How to limit your information
- Creating an audience profile
- Your speaking voice
- Adding punch to your presentation
- Presentation practice
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to master the presentation skills that will make you a better speaker and presenter.
For more information on course dates and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The one-day workshop would be delivered through lectures, case study, role plays, and group presentation.