Emotional Intelligence (EQ) needs very little introduction. It does not matter if you are the president of a Fortune 500 company, or you are a receptionist. EQ is a ‘must-have’ skill. This program focuses on how an individual can apply EQ to assess and manage self and others, become aware of the environment, express empathy, guide others, and build bonds with others in a business context.
You will acquire the knowledge and EQ skills related to your personal and social competencies from our professional EQ certified consultants.
Upon completion of the course, you will learn how to:
1. Apply EQ to build relationship at work in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- 2. Be aware of own strengths and weaknesses to better self, and to achieving what you want with others
- 3. Know your emotional tendencies and avoid situations that push your button
- 4. Manage challenges and setbacks by applying EQ skills to persuade and influence others
- 5. Put self in others’ shoes to harness team support for improved outcome
- 6. Improve relationship by leaving your emotional crutches
- 7. Apply Emotional Intelligence competencies and skills, and discover EQ strategies you can use right away to take your social and emotional intelligence to new heights
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for front-line workers, staff in supervisory roles or individuals in professional talent positions without supervisory responsibilities and the self-employed who want to learn how to better manage self through applying emotional intelligence in the work context.
Course Dates and Investment
Please contact us for the latest training dates
S$69.50* (after WSQ funding, terms and conditions apply)
* SkillsFuture Credit Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is available from 1 October 2015 onwards. Singaporeans aged 40 and above may enjoy up to 90% course fee subsidies on WDA-supported certifiable courses.
Statement of Attainment
Upon completion of the 2-day training (16 hours), participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from WDA.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email email@example.com
This course will be conducted through interactive activities, group discussions, case studies, video vignettes and self-assessment
You will be invited to participate in the online EQ (ME) Self-Appraisal. Your result is required for training. It is designed for your professional development after the workshop. Once you have completed the assessment, you can download your result immediately