In today’s changing workplace, many new supervisors are unsure of their roles and responsibilities. They have little experience dealing with the challenges of managing work through others. They haven’t had the opportunity to develop those critical skills of planning work, leading their group, and communicating with their employees, their colleagues, and their manager.
This three-day workshop will give you just that opportunity.
At the end of the 3-Day workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the scope and nature of the supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, to your team, and to your organization.
- Identify key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively
- Acquire a basic understanding of and develop strategies for leadership, team building, communication, and motivation and what part they play in effective supervision.
Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Adjusting to your role
- A supervisor’s responsibilities
- Making plans
- Setting goals
- The Situational Leadership model
- Problem employees
- Team development
- Communication skills
- The communication process
- Providing feedback
- Dealing with conflict
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Supervisors, Managers, Team Leaders, Project Coordinators or anyone in a leadership position who want to have an in-depth understanding of the role of a supervisor in building high performing teams.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email email@example.com
For more information on course date and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The 3-day workshop would be delivered through mini lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, and paired/group discussions.