On completion of this course, participants will be equipped with the mindset to go the extra mile in providing excellent service which involves demonstrating the qualities and characteristics of a service professional, creating a positive customer experience by offering customised and personalised service, and escalating areas of improvement that may enhance the customer experience.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognise the diverse range of customers and their needs and expectations
- Demonstrate the qualities and characteristics of a service professional when delivering go-the-extra-mile service to exceed customer expectations
- Create a positive customer experience by offering customized and personalized service in accordance with organisation guidelines
- Escalate feedback on areas of improvement to enhance the customer experience
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for front-line, operational and support staff who are involved in the process of creating a positive customer experience.
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on
• Be able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce
Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3
Course Dates and Investment
|16 & 17 May 2018
|15 & 16 August 2018
|14 & 15 November 2018
SkillsFuture Credit Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is available from 1 October 2015 onwards. Singaporeans aged 40 and above may enjoy up to 90% course fee subsidies of SSG-supported certifiable courses.
All Singaporeans above 25 years old are eligible to use the Skillsfuture credit of $500 for WSQ programmes
Statement of Attainment
Upon completion of the 2-day training (16 hours), participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from SSG.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The two-day workshop would be delivered through mini lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, and paired/group discussions.