On completion of this training, the learner will be able to coach individuals for service performance. This includes using coaching techniques to close service gaps and monitoring the progress of individuals from improvements in service performance.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify the roles of a coach in coaching for service performance
- Identify areas of improvement and prepare a coaching plan for individuals to address service performance issue
- Use coaching techniques to address service performance issues
- Monitor progress of individual for improvements in service performance through customer feedback
- Reflecting on own coaching style
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for customer-facing staff, customer service representatives, contact centre officers, hospital nurses, healthcare staff, service crew etc. who are eager to be equipped with the appropriate skillset to coach individuals for service performance.
Course Dates and Investment
Skillsfuture Credit Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is available from 1 October 2015 onwards. Singaporean aged 40 and above may enjoy up to 90% course fee subsidies of SSG-supported certifiable courses.
All Singaporean above 25 years old are eligible to use the SkillsFuture credit of $500 for WSQ programmes.
Statement of Attainment
Upon completion of the 2-day training (15 hours), participant will receive an Statement of Attainment from SSG
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 6567 0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on course dates and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The two-day workshop will be delivered through mini lectures, group discussion,role play, case studies and structure learning activities.