On completion of this training, the learner will be able to coach individuals for service performance. This includes using coaching techniques to close service gaps and monitoring the progress of individuals from improvements in service performance.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify the roles of a coach in coaching for service performance
- Identify areas of improvement and prepare a coaching plan for individuals to address service performance issue
- Use coaching techniques to address service performance issues
- Monitor progress of individual for improvements in service performance through customer feedback
- Reflecting on own coaching style
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for customer-facing staff, customer service representatives, contact centre officers, hospital nurses, healthcare staff, service crew etc. who are eager to be equipped with the appropriate skillset to coach individuals for service performance.
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on
• Be able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce
Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3
Course Dates and Investment
The above course fee and absentee payroll funding for SME employers are valid till 31 Dec 2021.
For individual registration, Skillsfuture Credit is available for Singaporeans aged 25 and above.
(The course fee can be offset in part or full for the portion of the course fee payable after SSG subsidy)
Statement of Attainment
Upon successful completion of 2-day classroom training (15 hours) and course assessment, participants will receive an Statement of Attainment (SOA) from Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG).
For course enquiries or registration, please call (+65) 6567 0098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The two-day workshop will be delivered through mini lectures, group discussion,role play, case studies and structured learning activities.