On completion of this course, participants will be equipped with the skills and knowledge for the right grooming and professional image required for building confidence and projecting a positive image. Participants are also equipped with a positive and customer-oriented mindset to impress and wow their customers in their day-to-day engagement.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize the impact of one’s professional image and persona on the organization
- Recognize a professional image and persona in accordance with organizational guidelines
- Demonstrate effective communication skills when interacting with customers at the workplace
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for front-line, operational and support staff who are involved in the process of creating a positive customer experience.
Participants should have:
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s product and service offering
• Have an understanding of the organisation’s structure, standard operating procedures and guidelines on
• Be able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce
Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3
Course Dates and Investment
SkillsFuture Credit Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy is available from 1 October 2015 onwards. Singaporean aged 40 and above may enjoy up to 90% course fee subsidies of SSG-supported certifiable courses.
All Singaporean above 25 years old are eligible to use the SkillsFuture credit of $500 for WSQ programmes.
Statement of Attainment
Upon completion of the 1-day training (8 hours), participants will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from SSG.
For course registration or enquiries, please call (+65) 65670098 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on course date and training fee, please see our training calendar.
The one-day workshop would be delivered through mini lectures, case studies, role plays, video clips, and paired/group discussions.